Yealink MP56 Teams Phone (EOL)
Mid-level Microsoft Phone for office workers
• Android 9 OS
• 7 inches (800 x 480) capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Magnet handset
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
• USB Type-A port, supports USB headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
|Datasheet||Yealink MP56 Teams Edition Datasheet||Yealink MP56 Skype for Business Edition Datasheet|
A Whole Series of Teams Voice Devices Covering Multiple Scenarios
Powerful Chipsets with Android 9-powered Performance
The new powerful chipsets bring stability as well as sustainability to the device for optimizing the product performance and life cycle. Android 9 OS boosts MP56 with fast response and fluent interactive experience for the users. Supporting dual system, MP56 provides a secure and stable operating environment.
Yealink helps to migrate voice from Skype for Business to Teams
Replace Skype for Business with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft plans to provide support for Skype for Business Online and client till July 31, 2021.
The latest version of Skype for Business Server 2019 was released in October 2018, with its initial mainstream support planned till January 9, 2024.
√ Yealink Teams devices support the upgradability of firmware from Skype for Business to the Teams edition.
√ Hybrid-mode feature on Teams devices provides integrated Teams and SIP app experience.
Easing, and offering easy transition to customers
Yealink experts for Microsoft solution will help you find the right way to migrate