Yealink VC800 Video Conference System Package
• Built-in 24-site multipoint and can be divided into two virtual meeting rooms (Optional Activation License)
• 1080P/60FPS and 12x optical PTZ camera
• H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
• Super packet loss recovery technology (video resistant up to 30% and audio resistant up to 80%)
• CTP20 Collaboration Touch Panel
• VCM34 Video Conferencing Microphone Array
• Two HDMI output and two HD content input (HDMI + Mini-DP)
• Supports wireless content sharing
• Support ‘1+8’ multi-camera solution with VCC22
• Deeply integrate with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Zoom, BlueJeans, EasyMeet, Videxio
|User Guide||Yealink VC800 User Guide|
|Flyer||VC800 Flyer||Yealink Video Conferencing One-stop Solution||VCS Workplace Design Guide|
Yealink VC800 Video Conference System Package – Begin at 2019 June
Powerful Built-in MCU
Yealink VC800 supports up to 24 sites HD video conferencing. Meanwhile, it backs up Automatic Voice Activated Switching and local meeting control, making the meeting be in an orderly manner.
Immersive Audio-Visual Experience
Using a new 12x optical PTZ camera, it supports 1080P/60FPS video calls, thus greatly enhancing the fluency of video conferencing and making the presentation more vivid even in details. Co-worked with Yealink video conferencing microphone array VCM34 and Yealink soundbar MSpeaker, Yealink VC800 creates a better audio solution. Backed by a superior speaker, Opus codec and quality 20ft/360° voice pickup distance, VC800 ensures that anyone in the workspace could have an immersive HD audio experience.
Interaction and Collaboration
Adopting an industry-leading 13.3-inch touch panel and supporting meeting control, annotation and whiteboard features, Yealink VC800 offers a comfortable and productive collaborative meeting experience. In addition, VC800 supports multiple content input methods that can cover almost all devices you are using.
Less Bandwidth, Better Network Adaptability
Via supporting H.265/HEVC video codecs, just with the minimum 512kbps, 1080P HD video calls can be realized, thus saving more than 50% bandwidth than using H.264. Thanks to Yealink anti-packet loss technology, VC800 can resist up to 30% video and audio packet loss which guarantees smooth video communication.
Compatibility and Integration
Yealink VC800 supports standard H.323/SIP dual protocol. It is not only deeply integrated with Yealink Meeting Server(YMS), supporting Meeting Scheduling and One-touch Meeting Access; but also worked with Yealink Cloud Management Service, bringing quick deployment. Besides, it supports the 3rd-party room system and integrates with the leading cloud platforms.rates with the leading cloud platforms- H