Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset
• Seamless handover and roaming
• Rugged DECT handset with IP67 protection rating
• Scratch-resistant, disinfectant resistant
• 1.8’’ 128×160 TFT colour screen with an intuitive user interface
• HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
• Built-in Bluetooth
• Vibration alarm
• Alarm functions for occupational safety: push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, mandown alarm and running alarm
• Up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with Bluetooth headset)
• Up to 360 hours of standby time (200 hours with Bluetooth headset)
• Keypad backlight and keypad lock
• Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover
|Datasheet||Yealink W59R Datasheet|
The Yealink W59R, certified to rigorous IP67 standard, is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Blue-tooth and vibration alarm that is pretty eligible for any demanding environment.
Shock, Dust and Water Resistant
Yealink W59R is a well-rounded companion with its certified Ingress Protection rating of 67(IP67) and long-life lithium battery, which can be entirely relied on in the complicated and harsh working environment, such as construction sites, factories and warehouses. Meanwhile, its tough rubberized surface protects the handset from slipping, scratching and disinfectant.
Freely Mobile Communication
Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System, W59R lets the users have seamless roaming and handover of the calls. Free your hands with Bluetooth headsets and belt clip when you are inconvenient to hold the handset, for example, in the factory or the warehouse. Meanwhile, the vibration alarm prevents you from missing the calls in the noisy locations. In short, W59R tends to make a major contribution to realizing true mobile communication.
Worthy of Reliance
A series of perfect alarm functions, including push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, man-down alarm and running alarm, aim to minimize safety risks. The administrator can configure different types of alarm for different members and the emergency calls will be sent automatically once an emergency occurs.
Free From Distraction and Interruption
To kick the wireless HD communication into high gear, W59R has been developed with multiple leading technologies combined together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), full-duplex and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even the working environment is full of noise or wireless interference.